The United Realty (UR) management team is nationally recognized for its accomplishments by the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) as an Accredited Management Organization (AMO®).
UR earned this prestigious designation, the mark of excellence in the real estate management industry, in 1989.
UR has been reaccredited by the Institute every year since. The company executives and staff have earned a number of honored certifications including 4 CPM's® and 5 ARM's®.
UR is also a member of the Association of the United States Army and its Northern New York - Fort Drum Chapter.
UR is an active participant in community organizations including The Chamber of Commerce, The Center for Economic Growth, and a variety of regional development authorities.
• 2008 Merit Award by the American Institute of Architects, Eastern New York Chapter for excellence in design for United STEP 1
• 2008 Habitat for Humanity 24-Hour Blitz Build Media Campaign was recognized with an Empire Award from the Public Relations Society of American, Capital Region Chapter.
• 2008 TOBY Award from Capital District BOMA for Commercial Building of the Year for 400 Jordan Road
• 2008 Gold and Silver National Marketing awards for The Lodge at BridgeMill awarded by the National Association of Homebuilders (NAHB)
• New York State Historic Preservation Certificate of Achievement for The Kenmore Building
• Award for Modernization Excellence – BUILDING MAGAZINE for The Kenmore Building
• Historic Albany Foundation Preservation Merit Award The Kenmore Building
• Reconstruction Award – BUILDING DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION MAGAZINE The Kenmore Building
|Another fine United Group Property. Copyright 2005-2008. All rights reserved.
United Group, 300 Jordan Road, Troy, New York 12180
Tel: 518.687.7300 - Fax: 518.687.7330 - Email: email@example.com
Copyright 2007. All rights reserved.